Authored by Brian Leising
With increasing life spans, reductions in 401(k) plans, and unplanned serious illnesses you can reduce seniors’ fears by offering these solutions:
- Select the maximum life annuity pension option.
- Take a lump sum surrender payment from life insurance cash value.
- Elect periodic withdrawals from life insurance policy cash value.
- Exercise the accelerated death benefit option when terminal illness occurs.
- Combine the need for life and long term care with a linked benefit policy.
- Contribute additional funds to an indexed life policy for growth.