Authored by Gary Peterson
After the Holidays, it’s easy to find yourself looking for business because your clients are giving you excuses.
Does this sound familiar?
- You hear a lot more “No’s”.
- Cases that seemed a sure bet don’t happen.
- A nice application is withdrawn or declined.
- Your most recent referral stands you up.
- Nothing seems to go right.
That is when it is easy to lose confidence. But, the best of the best have all experienced slumps and survived to let us know the secrets to getting back on track.
I have attached a great article that describes the keys to breaking out of a slump – or preventing one from starting.