Most interest rates are improving effective January 5, 2017
* Fixed interest rates increasing as much as 85 basis points
* S&P 500 Annual Point-to-Point Caps increasing as much as 160 basis points
* S&P 500 Annual Point-to-Point Margins decreasing as much as 175 basis points
New Allocation Forms
We are implementing new allocation forms for a few of our fixed index annuity products. Click the links below for the new forms that take effect December 31, 2016.
* Performance Choice Allocation Form
* North American Charter, North American Precision SeriesAllocation Form (only available in HI and PA)
IncomeChoice 7 Available in California
The new California Assembly Bill 2884 taking effect 1-1-17 required us to make changes to fixed index annuities currently available in California. We are pleased to announce that the NAC IncomeChoice 7 has been approved and is available 12-31-16 with the changes detailed below:
|NAC IncomeChoice 7 Changes Effective 12-31-16|
|In California, the market value adjustment is limited to the surrender charge or 0.50% of the accumulation value at the time of surrender. See updated brochure for details.|
|Get Your NAC IncomeChoice 7 Updated Materials Now!|
|Brochures and Disclosures: 7-Year Brochure | 7-Year Disclosure|
Important New Business Guidelines: New product features will apply to applications received in the Home Office on or after 12-31-16.
To receive current product specifications:
* Cash with application must be received in the Home Office and issued on or before 12-30-16. Electronic apps/e-App with cash must be electronically submitted and received in the Home Office prior to midnight CST on 12-29-2016 and issued on or before 12-30-16.
IMPORTANT: Pending applications must have all premiums received by 12-30-16.