Authored by Steve Knapp
Are you looking at how to unlock the conversation for long term care? According to Margie Barrie’s book, 50 Ways to Boost Your LTCI Sales, below are some key phrases to help set you apart.
1) My goal is to provide you with the most appropriate combination of benefits from a highly rated carrier for the most economical cost.
2) I actually consider this a nursing home avoidance policy.
3) This policy provides you with choices and control, so you can age in a place and receive care where you want to.
4) This policy provides the funds and support so that your family will be able to take care of you. Without it, it will be too hard – physically and financially – for them to provide the care to keep you at home as long as possible.
5) We represent virtually all of the top carriers in the industry. So my goal is to provide you with one-stop shopping. I will share with you the pros and cons of each policy and help you select the policy that is best for you.
So with these key phrases, unlock the conversation about long term care today. The more you inspire confidence in your prospects, the more likely they will act on your recommendations and give you a check. Contact our long term care department for additional support and sales ideas to help you.