Advance Notice: New web quoting tool to replace Illustration Manager.
You’ve been asking for it and it’s almost here – quoting via the web without needing to download software! We’ve estimated that it will be available in August.
Benefits for your agency and your brokers:
- Web based — no download or installation required — available anywhere with an internet connection.
- Mobile-friendly, responsive layout allows for quoting on the go.
- Clean new design makes the information you need more accessible.
- New term comparison table shows calculated premium or face values across term lengths and rate classes, creating easy upsell opportunities.
- Always up-to-date with LGA’s latest rates.
- Improved quote display makes it easy to keep track of your current calculated premium.
- Streamlined contact management.
More intuitive management of saved illustrations.
- Illustration Manager v2.6 is the last version and will NOT be updated in the future.
- Any saved information in any version of Illustration Manager will NOT be moved to web quoting by LGA. Users will have to re-enter the information as they see fit.
- Any archived/saved illustrations will NOT be accessible or moved after launch. If you require access to any saved illustrations, please download and save them to your computer prior to launch.
- Illustration Manager is being replaced with the new web quoting tool. The URL address will be announced just prior to launch. Please bookmark the address for easy access.
- Once launched, if you are unable to access the web quoting tool, please contact your IT department and ask to have the URL white-listed.
The landing page for the partner dashboard will be changing to allow direct access to the web quoting tool.