Shared Success® Qualification and Guidelines
You’ll earn points (Success Shares) on virtually every piece of business you write with Financial Brokerage as defined below – Shares that will qualify you for world-class incentive destinations or put cash in your hands. Unlike other incentive programs, unused Success Shares, in 15,000 Share increments, can be converted directly to cash. Use your rewards as you wish!
- Producer must be in good standing with Financial Brokerage at the time of Success Shares redemption.
- No outstanding debit balance.
- Shared Success qualifications and guidelines cannot be modified except in writing by an officer of Financial Brokerage.
- Financial Brokerage holds sole discretion in the handling of issues not outlined in the qualifications and guidelines.
- A 1099 will be issued to all recipients in accordance with IRS guidelines.
- Business that will be credited toward the 2015 Incentive Program includes business RECEIVED at Financial Brokerage during the qualification period of January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015.
- All eligible applications must be issued and paid no later than March 1, 2016 for Success Share credit towards the Costa Rica Incentive trip credit.
- Shares earned from all applications issued and paid by May 31, 2016 must be redeemed by June 30, 2016 for Shared Success Cash benefits.
- 55,000 Success Shares are required for the Costa Rica Incentive trip.