Why should employers offer Voluntary Payroll Deduction Life Insurance to their employees?
- most U.S. households are under or uninsured and would not be able to pay for everyday living expenses without the primary breadwinner
- guaranteed issue underwriting is available – no medical examinations or questions
- coverage is portable for employees, they can take it with them when they leave
- the employer or employee can pay the premium
- spouse, children and grandchildren also eligible
- one-on-one meetings with all eligible employees are mandatory
If you work with business owners or have commercial accounts, take a few minutes to view the video and learn more.