Web-based Illustration Software and PEC Rate Change Illustrations created and submitted on our web-based illustration software via Sales Connection (iPipeline) prior to July 1, 2016 can be adjusted to accommodate slight case design changes (different premium amount, rated cases, age changes, etc) and will continue to reflect the pre-July 1, PEC rates when you go into “View My Cases.” Illustrations run via Sales Connection after July 1, 2016, will need a “New Case” created in Sales Connection in order to quote the updated PEC rates. Important note: any adjustments made to the existing case in the “View My Cases” field will not reflect the new rates. All applications submitted to the Home Office after July 1, 2016 will receive the PEC rates regardless of the illustration date. Click here to read the PEC rate change announcement. To learn more about creating new cases and accessing existing cases in Sales Connection click here. Asset-care III campaign coming soon Asset-Care III is the market’s only all-in-one choice to offer guaranteed benefits for LTC using qualified funds, while also spreading tax liabilities over a 20-year period! Beginning in late July you’ll see communications from OneAmerica® about Asset-Care III, including a campaign landing page with access to tons of training materials, videos and consumer materials. The campaign includes brand-new consumer marketing tools that help producers position Asset-Care III as an effective LTC solution using qualified money. It can even allow one individual’s qualified money to protect two lives. Indexed annuity care now available in California Indexed Annuity Care can change the way your clients prepare for long-term care (LTC). Never before has an indexed annuity’s upside growth potential been combined with the LTC benefits and guarantees you’ve come to expect from OneAmerica.
- With Indexed Annuity Care, your clients gain:
- The ability to link their annuity’s growth to four separate indexing strategies, including point-to-point and monthly average or a fixed account.
- Tax-benefits of the Pension Protection Act, including income tax-free withdrawals for qualifying LTC expenses.
- Access to leveraged LTC benefits that exceed the policy’s value.
- Optional extended or lifetime benefits with guaranteed premiums for qualifying LTC expenses.