MYTHBUSTED! Four reasons for life insurance in retirement - Four reasons for life insurance in retirement MYTHBUSTED! Four reasons for life insurance in retirement "I won’t need life insurance…
Life Insurance Allocation Tool – A Quiz For Your Clients - Untitled Document Life Insurance Allocation Tool – A Quiz For Your Clients You've probably heard of asset allocation, but…
Life Insurance Quoting – Beyond The Price, What Else Is Included? - Life Insurance Quoting – Beyond The Price, What Else Is Included?
Life Insurance Quoting – Getting Started With A Basic Price Comparison - Life Insurance Quoting – Getting Started With A Basic Price Comparison Have you been tempted to quote life insurance on…
Permanent Life Insurance Decoded How to tell one product from another - Permanent Life Insurance Decoded How to tell one product from another Have you ever been confused by all the permanent…
Increase to Face Amount Limit for PL Promise GUL as of September 21, 2020 - Pacific Life is increasing the PL Promise GUL1 face amount limit to $3.5 million effective September 21, 2020. PL Promise…
Sales Idea – Prospecting in a Pandemic - The 2020 pandemic and recession have caused financial hardship for many people and businesses throughout the world. However, these conditions…
COVID-19 Underwriting Opportunities - The COVID-19 global pandemic has changed life insurance underwriting. This is not necessarily a bad thing. The lack of available…
Sales Idea – What if healthcare was built into your retirement plan? - What if you could build healthcare benefits into your retirement plan? When your clients need healthcare services in retirement for…
20% More Coverage For The Same Price? - 20% More Coverage For The Same Price? What if there was a way to increase your clients' permanent life insurance…
- Unlock the power of Indexed Universal Life so you can transform your business. (4/15/2019) - Unlock the power of Indexed Universal Life so you can transform your business. With Stonewood software and turn-key marketing programs, you get access to proven IUL sales stories and the
- Which Life/LTC Insurance Combo is the Best? (3/18/2019) - Which Life/LTC Insurance Combo is the Best? How do you know when to use universal life insurance with a LTC rider or a true hybrid life/LTC product? We usually associate
- Relieve your Clients’ Policy Loan Burden (1/14/2019) - Stop me if you’ve heard this one before… During a client review you discover that your client has a life insurance policy that has accumulated cash value. However, you also
- NAC Benefit Solutions (12/27/2018) - See how a combination of customizable features equals financial security for your clients.
- AssetShield 5 | 7 | 10 (12/27/2018) - Hear about American Equity’s new accumulation product called the AssetShield and how it can help your client achieve their financial goals. Also, hear about the LIBR increase on the IncomeShield,
- Learn how to get free marketing tools using AtheneConnect. (12/27/2018) - Learn how to get free marketing tools using AtheneConnect.
- Why Permanent Life Insurance? (12/27/2018) - With one policy you cover part of your client’s pre-retirement death benefit need; you protect against their health care expense need throughout retirement, and they also accumulate cash value in
- Strategic Design Annuity X (12/27/2018) - Learn more about the Strategic Design Annuity X. Its unmatched combination of liquidity and income potential allows financial professionals and clients to design an income plan as dynamic as their
- Underwriting with Andrea #6 (10/2/2018) - Declines got you down? Underwriting is both an Art and a Science. Here at Financial Brokerage we know that the clients you protect have their own unique histories that often
- Underwriting with Andrea #5 (8/23/2018) - Declines got you down? Underwriting is both an Art and a Science. Here at Financial Brokerage we know that the clients you protect have their own unique histories that often
- Underwriting with Andrea #4 (7/19/2018) - Declines got you down? Underwriting is both an Art and a Science. Here at Financial Brokerage we know that the clients you protect have their own unique histories that often
- Rethink Guarantees – What Your Clients Are Missing (7/5/2018) - Rethink GuaranteesWhat Your Clients Are Missing
- Taxes Are On Sale! Three Ways to Take Advantage (6/27/2018) - The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 lowered Federal income tax rates for most Americans. Even though these rates are historically low, how long will they last? Deficits have
- Interested in adding more value to your term life insurance sales? (6/14/2018) - Interested in adding more value to your term life insurance sales? Price is not always the most important feature for your clients. Learn who offers living
- Underwriting with Andrea #2 (6/13/2018) - Underwriting is both an Art and a Science. Here at Financial Brokerage we know that the clients you protect have their own unique histories that often present Underwriting challenges. With so many options available, knowing where to start can be daunting. Let us help you choose the right carrier the first time. Stop Declines before they happen and contact me the next time you've "got a guy" that you're not quite sure where to start with. You might just be surprised at what I'll find…
- Taxes are on sale right now (5/9/2018) - Three life insurance sales ideas to help your client take advantage before it is too late Federal income taxes are on sale right now 2018 Federal income taxes are historically
- Why everyone you meet is worth $1,000! (5/8/2018) - Contact your Life Sales Manager for your next case. Brian Leising CLU, ChFC, CASLLife Sales Manager Direct email@example.com Gary PetersonCLU, ChFCLife Sales Manager
- Agent Referral Program (4/26/2018) - Are you familiar with the Agent Referral Program at Financial Brokerage? Here is how it works: refer an agent to us and you get a bonus on all lines of
- Looking for Performance and Reliability? (4/17/2018) - Looking for Performance and Reliability? Both qualities matter when searching for the best IUL. That’s why our IUL portfolio includes the best performing IUL’s with the most stable companies
- Income without fees? (4/12/2018) - Income without fees?
- You don’t have to settle for less than the best (4/4/2018) - Financial Brokerage has partnered with ITC to provide you with top website technology Insurance Website Builder so your firm can have a great insurance website. What This Partnership Means for
- Take the worry of paying for medical care out of retirement! (4/4/2018) - Take the worry of paying for medical care out of retirement!
- Mind the Gap (3/28/2018) - How do you address the great retirement income gap your clients will face in their late retirement years? Do you realize their income gap is YOUR income gap? Many advisors
- Ensight Webinar (3/15/2018) - Put Some Life into Your Life Insurance PresentationsThe first proposal visualization platform, providing an intuitive, interactive customer experience. Put Some Life into Your Life Insurance Presentations. Increase
- Ensight Proposal Visualization Software (2/5/2018) - This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below. Forgot Your Password?
- Upcoming Mortality Table Changes Will Lower Annuity Payouts – by David Corwin, Annuity Sales Manager (10/1/2015) -
- Annuity Sales Talk – Athene Annuity (7/27/2015) -
- Silver, Gold or Platinum – where will you be? (1/29/2015) - Presented by David Corwin When it comes to perks, you want a program that gives you that little extra that you deserve and rewards you for your efforts and
- What Social Security Seminars can do for YOU – Part 2 (12/31/2014) - Presented by Brian Leising Let’s put our two problems (you need more clients, pre-retirees need professional help) together and come up with a plan to help both parties. How many
- Annuity Risks Clients Should Consider (12/22/2014) - Presented by David Corwin I read an email recently and thought it would be great to share some of the talking points and also share some videos supporting the ideas
- What Social Security Seminars can do for YOU – Part 1 (12/17/2014) - Presented by Brian Leising Some things are better together, like peanut butter and jelly, nuts and bolts, I’m sure you’ve seen the commercials. I want to talk about two types
- 2015 is Almost Here (12/15/2014) - Presented by Gary Peterson To help jump start your business see below. Life insurance left untouched may no longer be meeting your clients’ needs. By implementing a periodic policy review
- High Deductible Survival Plan – Part Three (12/9/2014) - Presented by Brian Leising In parts one and two, I explained how a basic term life policy with a critical illness provision could help your clients pay their health insurance
- HYBRID (12/8/2014) - Presented by Richard Mangiameli If you look up the definition of “hybrid”, one of the results is “anything derived from heterogeneous sources, or composed of elements of different or incongruous
- Final Expense vs Whole Life (12/4/2014) - Presented by Gary Peterson Here is an idea I received from two of our whole life/final expense carriers: These two carriers offer no-exam whole life plans that extend down into
- Transactional Selling vs. Solution-Based Selling (12/3/2014) - Presented by David Corwin My money (pardon the pun), is on solution-based selling; the difference being that transactional-based selling is too much related to the product itself. In other words,
- It’s time to break the ice on the topic of extended care planning with your clients (12/2/2014) - Presented by Donna Ries Even a short time spent talking today with your clients can help them avoid years of dealing with the consequences of hasty, sporadic decisions later on.
- High Deductible Survival Plan – Part Two (12/1/2014) - Presented by Brian Leising In part one, I discussed the needs many people have for both money to pay high health insurance deductibles and life insurance coverage. What if a
- The Rule of 72 (11/25/2014) - Presented by Richard Mangiameli The Rule of 72 is a shortcut to determine how long it takes for capital to double, and double again. For example, if you invest $100,000
- My Money Is Going Where? (11/24/2014) - Presented by Gary Peterson Do your clients have a plan for their IRA when they pass away? Do they know the government will be a beneficiary? Exactly how much money
- The Important Decision at Retirement (11/20/2014) - Presented by David Corwin Did you know that, at retirement, you might have to make a difficult decision that could negatively impact your future financial security and that of your
- ROP Rider for a Younger Client (11/19/2014) - Presented by Donna Ries Here’s an idea to consider for a younger client: Protecting an income should be a client’s top priority. One option that may be advantageous for a
- High Deductible Survival Plan – Part One (11/18/2014) - Presented by Brian Leising Do you have clients with high deductible health insurance policies? Do you know people that need term life insurance? What do these questions even have in
- Part of the Plan (11/17/2014) - Presented by Richard Mangiameli When considering retirement income planning, life insurance and annuities should be part of the plan, because they may provide the most direct and efficient way to
- College Planning Market (11/13/2014) - Presented by Gary Peterson If you work in the college planning market, you are well aware of strategies to move assets or overfund permanent life insurance policies for tax-free cash.
- Health Care in Retirement (11/12/2014) - Presented by David Corwin In 2012, men reaching age 65 had an average additional life expectancy of 17.8 years, while woman reaching age 65 could expect to live an additional
- Are you living with half a health plan? (11/11/2014) - Presented by Donna Ries Medical plans cover the costs of doctors and hospitals, but are your clients prepared to cover the financial costs when an unexpected, devastating event occurs and
- Six Questions for Six Life Insurance Sales to Seniors – Part 6 (11/10/2014) - Presented by Brian Leising Do you have senior clients? Did they purchase only one product from you? Was it a Medicare supplement, annuity, long term care or final expense policy?
- Conversations with Aging Parents (11/6/2014) - Presented by Richard Mangiameli Attached is a nice piece that was put together by F&G Life, on how to approach conversations with aging parents. This is a great thing to
- Don’t Make Your Client’s Sell at a Loss (11/5/2014) - Presented by Gary Peterson Managing the effects of financial market fluctuations is a critical element in retirement planning. If retirees receive plan distributions in a stable or rising market, they