Sales Idea 74 – How Do I Value My Client’s Business?- How Do I Value My Client's Business? We know that life insurance to fund a buy/sell agreement is one of…
IRA to IUL Conversion- IRA to IUL Conversion Converting retirement funds from tax-deferred to tax-free status isn’t new. Over the past decade, more and…
Sales Idea – Six Ways to Get Cash from a UL- Six Ways to Get Cash from a UL Did you know there are six ways your clients can get money…
Is there client risk in a GUL?- Is there client risk in a GUL? Nearly 20 years ago, the insurance industry responded to consumer problems with old…
Score a Triple Double with IUL- Score a Triple Double with IUL What if your clients could withdraw triple the amount of money they placed into…
Unlock the power of Indexed Universal Life so you can transform your business.- Unlock the power of Indexed Universal Life so you can transform your business. With Stonewood software and turn-key marketing programs,…
Sales Idea – Ready To Increase Your Insurance Agency Profits- Ready To Increase Your Insurance Agency Profits? If your office is like most insurance agencies, you are extremely busy. You…
Sales Idea – BIG Estate Tax Problem for Foreign Nationals – Will your clients be affected?- Sales Idea BIG Estate Tax Problem for Foreign Nationals - Will your clients be affected? U.S. citizens and permanent residents…
Sales Idea – Final Expense Alternative- Final Expense Alternative What if you could offer clients seeking burial insurance more coverage for their money? Well, you can!…
Which Life/LTC Insurance Combo is the Best?- Which Life/LTC Insurance Combo is the Best? How do you know when to use universal life insurance with a LTC…
- Sales Idea – Final Expense Alternative (3/25/2019)- Final Expense Alternative What if you could offer clients seeking burial insurance more coverage for their money? Well, you can! Clients under age 70 have additional options for their final expense needs. Some companies offer Guaranteed Universal Life (GUL) with no exams for clients under age 70. The premiums are guaranteed to remain level and [...]
- Which Life/LTC Insurance Combo is the Best? (3/18/2019)- Which Life/LTC Insurance Combo is the Best? How do you know when to use universal life insurance with a LTC rider or a true hybrid life/LTC product? We usually associate hybrids with clients that can afford larger premiums since these products are usually available as short-pay or single pay plans. Likewise, we propose ULs with [...]
- Sales Idea 68 – Non-Med IUL on a Budget (3/11/2019)- Non-Med IUL on a Budget The average index universal life (IUL) insurance premium is just over $9,000 per year. What about clients working with a smaller budget? Can an IUL still work for them? This convenient chart shows retirement income amounts for several ages based on much lower monthly contributions to an IUL. Better yet, [...]
- Sales Idea – IUL or 401(k)? Which is right for your clients? (3/4/2019)- IUL or 401(k)? Which is right for your clients? Many people fund 401(k) plans for retirement savings, but are they right for everybody? Would something else be better? In this video, I explore pros and cons of 401(k) plans when compared to an overfunded index universal life (IUL) insurance policy. For some people, the tax [...]
- Sales Idea – Unlock the Power of Indexed Universal Life (2/20/2019)- Unlock the power of Indexed Universal Life so you can transform your business. With Stonewood software and turn-key marketing programs, you get access to proven IUL sales stories and the tools to close business with them. Seminars and meeting scripts for prospecting. Brochures and handouts for client meetings. Customized IUL proposals to close business. Our [...]
- Sales Idea – Is IUL too expensive? (2/5/2019)- Is Indexed Universal Life Insurance too expensive? To answer that question you should consider a few things. How long will the policy be in force before I access the cash value? Some of the expenses are both fixed and front-loaded. This means the longer the policy is in force and the more the accumulation value [...]
- Sales Idea – Laid Back Underwriting to Grow Your Business (1/29/2019)- Did you know some life insurance companies offer non-smoker rate classes to current marijuana users? Don’t lose these clients in the weeds. Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side!
- Life Insurance as Easy as 1,2,3 (1/21/2019)- Buying life insurance can be confusing for consumers. Determining how much life insurance is difficult enough, deciding which type of policy is even more confusing. Financial Brokerage has a life insurance allocation tool that helps simplify the conversation. Not only will this tool help determine how much life insurance your clients need, it will also [...]
- Relieve your Clients’ Policy Loan Burden (1/14/2019)- Stop me if you’ve heard this one before… During a client review you discover that your client has a life insurance policy that has accumulated cash value. However, you also see that loans have been taken from the policy to pay premiums or for funds for your client. Because the policy may not be performing [...]
- NAC Benefit Solutions (12/27/2018)- See how a combination of customizable features equals financial security for your clients.
- AssetShield 5 | 7 | 10 (12/27/2018)- Hear about American Equity’s new accumulation product called the AssetShield and how it can help your client achieve their financial goals. Also, hear about the LIBR increase on the IncomeShield, that also just rolled out.
- Learn how to get free marketing tools using AtheneConnect. (12/27/2018)- Learn how to get free marketing tools using AtheneConnect.
- Why Permanent Life Insurance? (12/27/2018)- With one policy you cover part of your client’s pre-retirement death benefit need; you protect against their health care expense need throughout retirement, and they also accumulate cash value in reserve to hedge against other unexpected financial risks in retirement.
- Strategic Design Annuity X (12/27/2018)- Learn more about the Strategic Design Annuity X. Its unmatched combination of liquidity and income potential allows financial professionals and clients to design an income plan as dynamic as their lives.
- Sales Idea Episode 63 – Quick Issue Success Story (12/27/2018)- Do you avoid selling life insurance because you think the process takes too long? Learn about Mike, an accomplished insurance agent who has run a successful auto and homeowners agency for over 20 years. He helped his client receive more life insurance than he applied for, with no paramedical exam in just 12 days! No [...]
- Why Permanent Life Insurance? (11/15/2018)- Many times when we think of the most common reasons why someone might purchase life insurance, we think of some of the major financial risks our clients face if they die before they retire. These common risks include lost income, the ability to pay off a mortgage and the ability to fund a college education [...]
- Underwriting with Andrea #6 (10/2/2018)- Declines got you down? Underwriting is both an Art and a Science. Here at Financial Brokerage we know that the clients you protect have their own unique histories that often present Underwriting challenges. With so many options available, knowing where to start can be daunting. Let us help you choose the right carrier the first [...]
- Underwriting with Andrea #5 (8/23/2018)- Declines got you down? Underwriting is both an Art and a Science. Here at Financial Brokerage we know that the clients you protect have their own unique histories that often present Underwriting challenges. With so many options available, knowing where to start can be daunting. Let us help you choose the right carrier the first [...]
- Underwriting with Andrea #4 (7/19/2018)- Declines got you down? Underwriting is both an Art and a Science. Here at Financial Brokerage we know that the clients you protect have their own unique histories that often present Underwriting challenges. With so many options available, knowing where to start can be daunting. Let us help you choose the right carrier the first [...]
- Rethink Guarantees – What Your Clients Are Missing (7/5/2018)- Rethink GuaranteesWhat Your Clients Are Missing
- Taxes Are On Sale! Three Ways to Take Advantage (6/27/2018)- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 lowered Federal income tax rates for most Americans. Even though these rates are historically low, how long will they last? Deficits have increased under the current Congress and the National Debt continues out of control. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act only made the problem worse. A [...]
- Interested in adding more value to your term life insurance sales? (6/14/2018)- Interested in adding more value to your term life insurance sales? Price is not always the most important feature for your clients. Learn who offers living benefits, premium discounts, streamlined underwriting and the best conversion options. You’ll never have to rely on price again!
- Underwriting with Andrea #2 (6/13/2018)- Underwriting is both an Art and a Science. Here at Financial Brokerage we know that the clients you protect have their own unique histories that often present Underwriting challenges. With so many options available, knowing where to start can be daunting. Let us help you choose the right carrier the first time. Stop Declines before they happen and contact me the next time you've "got a guy" that you're not quite sure where to start with. You might just be surprised at what I'll find…
- Taxes are on sale right now (5/9/2018)- Three life insurance sales ideas to help your client take advantage before it is too late Federal income taxes are on sale right now 2018 Federal income taxes are historically low. Between 1932 and 1986 the top income tax rates were usually above 70%, even spending 15 years above 90%! Rates have been considerably lower [...]
- Why everyone you meet is worth $1,000! (5/8/2018)- Contact your Life Sales Manager for your next case. Brian Leising CLU, ChFC, CASLLife Sales Manager Direct firstname.lastname@example.org Gary PetersonCLU, ChFCLife Sales Manager Direct email@example.com Allen FrisbieLUTCFLife Sales Manager Direct firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agent Referral Program (4/26/2018)- Are you familiar with the Agent Referral Program at Financial Brokerage? Here is how it works: refer an agent to us and you get a bonus on all lines of their production for 10 years! Submit the referral on our website, and we do the rest for you! Contact your marketing team with questions. Thank [...]
- Looking for Performance and Reliability? (4/17/2018)- Looking for Performance and Reliability? Both qualities matter when searching for the best IUL. That’s why our IUL portfolio includes the best performing IUL’s with the most stable companies in the country. The numbers prove it! Your clients want tax free income with no market risk!
- Income without fees? (4/12/2018)- Income without fees?
- You don’t have to settle for less than the best (4/4/2018)- Financial Brokerage has partnered with ITC to provide you with top website technology Insurance Website Builder so your firm can have a great insurance website. What This Partnership Means for You: Your choice from the Silver, Gold, Platinum and Emerald website plans $150 off setup A professionally designed website that is secure, PCI and HIPAA [...]
- Take the worry of paying for medical care out of retirement! (4/4/2018)- Take the worry of paying for medical care out of retirement!
- Mind the Gap (3/28/2018)- How do you address the great retirement income gap your clients will face in their late retirement years? Do you realize their income gap is YOUR income gap? Many advisors find their clients prefer the life insurance based solutions. Their Income Gap is Your income Gap Video » Using Earned IncomePDF » The Great Income [...]
- Ensight Webinar (3/15/2018)- Put Some Life into Your Life Insurance PresentationsThe first proposal visualization platform, providing an intuitive, interactive customer experience. Put Some Life into Your Life Insurance Presentations. Increase Customer Understanding & Sales Conversion. How Do I Start?Want to take a look? Here’s a virtual tour of the presentation system. These presentations are available [...]
- Ensight Proposal Visualization Software (2/5/2018)- This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below. Forgot Your Password? Existing Users Log InUsername or EmailPassword Remember Me Forgot password? Click here to resetNew User? Click here to register
- Vlog Episode 21 – Key Person vs. Buy-Sell (3/16/2017)- VLOG Episode 21 – Key Person vs. Buy-Sell
- Tax Fact Sheet for 2016 (1/5/2016)- View the important 2016 tax info HERE.
- Upcoming Mortality Table Changes Will Lower Annuity Payouts – by David Corwin, Annuity Sales Manager (10/1/2015)-
- Annuity Sales Talk – Athene Annuity (7/27/2015)-
- New Regulation Inhibits Use of Annuities in Retirement (7/24/2015)- By Rich Mangiameli The federal government should be applying a scalpel rather than a sledgehammer! It is very important for todays’ advisor to understand that the administration has recently instructed the Department of Labor to establish a fiduciary standard for financial & insurance professionals advising clients about their retirement accounts, including their options for rolling [...]
- Silver, Gold or Platinum – where will you be? (1/29/2015)- Presented by David Corwin When it comes to perks, you want a program that gives you that little extra that you deserve and rewards you for your efforts and gives you money to put back into your business. Financial Brokerage has pulled out all the stops as we’ve just announced the Elite Producer Group [...]
- What Social Security Seminars can do for YOU – Part 2 (12/31/2014)- Presented by Brian Leising Let’s put our two problems (you need more clients, pre-retirees need professional help) together and come up with a plan to help both parties. How many of your clients nearing retirement know their optimal social security filing option? What if you could help them make sense of governmental red tape and [...]
- Annuity Risks Clients Should Consider (12/22/2014)- Presented by David Corwin I read an email recently and thought it would be great to share some of the talking points and also share some videos supporting the ideas mentioned. It spoke about the different risks that are out there that clients should consider when purchasing an annuity. The first one is Interest rate [...]
- What Social Security Seminars can do for YOU – Part 1 (12/17/2014)- Presented by Brian Leising Some things are better together, like peanut butter and jelly, nuts and bolts, I’m sure you’ve seen the commercials. I want to talk about two types of people that go better together: baby boomers nearing retirement age and insurance producers looking for new clients. Do any of these problems apply to [...]
- 2015 is Almost Here (12/15/2014)- Presented by Gary Peterson To help jump start your business see below. Life insurance left untouched may no longer be meeting your clients’ needs. By implementing a periodic policy review as part of your client retention process, you will keep a client’s protection program up-to-date and provide a valuable after-the-sale service. The net result will [...]
- High Deductible Survival Plan – Part Three (12/9/2014)- Presented by Brian Leising In parts one and two, I explained how a basic term life policy with a critical illness provision could help your clients pay their health insurance deductibles in the event of a major illness. In this part, I will introduce methods and tools you can use to market this new term [...]
- HYBRID (12/8/2014)- Presented by Richard Mangiameli If you look up the definition of “hybrid”, one of the results is “anything derived from heterogeneous sources, or composed of elements of different or incongruous kinds”. We can find Hybrid Power, Hybrid Literature, Hybrid Games and of course Hybrid Vehicles. In the insurance industry, we have hybrid insurance products where [...]
- Final Expense vs Whole Life (12/4/2014)- Presented by Gary Peterson Here is an idea I received from two of our whole life/final expense carriers: These two carriers offer no-exam whole life plans that extend down into the final expense range ($10,000 to $25,000). What’s the difference? The final expense underwriting is faster but costs more. The client should be able to [...]
- Transactional Selling vs. Solution-Based Selling (12/3/2014)- Presented by David Corwin My money (pardon the pun), is on solution-based selling; the difference being that transactional-based selling is too much related to the product itself. In other words, it means suggesting or pushing a particular product to your client before even learning that it might not benefit them. Imagine going to a car [...]
- It’s time to break the ice on the topic of extended care planning with your clients (12/2/2014)- Presented by Donna Ries Even a short time spent talking today with your clients can help them avoid years of dealing with the consequences of hasty, sporadic decisions later on. We all age and most people end up needing help in some shape or form. Discussing possible scenarios with your clients won’t make them happen. [...]
- High Deductible Survival Plan – Part Two (12/1/2014)- Presented by Brian Leising In part one, I discussed the needs many people have for both money to pay high health insurance deductibles and life insurance coverage. What if a life insurance policy could provide a traditional death benefit and a living benefit that clients could use to cover their deductible? Such policies do exist. [...]
- The Rule of 72 (11/25/2014)- Presented by Richard Mangiameli The Rule of 72 is a shortcut to determine how long it takes for capital to double, and double again. For example, if you invest $100,000 and earn 7% per annum, you can divide 72 by 7 and learn that your money doubles – $200,000 in about 10 years. If you [...]