Increase to Face Amount Limit for PL Promise GUL as of September 21, 2020 - Pacific Life is increasing the PL Promise GUL1 face amount limit to $3.5 million effective September 21, 2020. PL Promise…
Sales Idea – Prospecting in a Pandemic - The 2020 pandemic and recession have caused financial hardship for many people and businesses throughout the world. However, these conditions…
COVID-19 Underwriting Opportunities - The COVID-19 global pandemic has changed life insurance underwriting. This is not necessarily a bad thing. The lack of available…
Sales Idea – What if healthcare was built into your retirement plan? - What if you could build healthcare benefits into your retirement plan? When your clients need healthcare services in retirement for…
20% More Coverage For The Same Price? - 20% More Coverage For The Same Price? What if there was a way to increase your clients' permanent life insurance…
Sales Idea – Why Use Cash Value Plans For Key Person Policies? - Why Use Cash Value Plans For Key Person Policies? Businesses purchase life insurance on key employees to guard against the…
Have you heard of the 35-35-35 Retirement Plan? - Have you heard of the 35-35-35 Retirement Plan? WHAT IS IT? You probably know several retirement plans by their…
When Does $100,000 Equal $1,000,000? - When Does $100,000 Equal $1,000,000? Did you know that if a 60 year old moves just $100,000 of assets to…
Sales Idea – A Millionaire For $100/Month? - A Millionaire For $100/Month? What can you get for $100 a month? How about: • $22,000 for college •…
- Unlock the power of Indexed Universal Life so you can transform your business. (4/15/2019) - Unlock the power of Indexed Universal Life so you can transform your business. With Stonewood software and turn-key marketing programs, you get access to proven IUL sales stories and the tools to close business with them. Seminars and meeting scripts for prospecting. Brochures and handouts for client meetings. Customized IUL proposals to close business. Our
- Which Life/LTC Insurance Combo is the Best? (3/18/2019) - Which Life/LTC Insurance Combo is the Best? How do you know when to use universal life insurance with a LTC rider or a true hybrid life/LTC product? We usually associate hybrids with clients that can afford larger premiums since these products are usually available as short-pay or single pay plans. Likewise, we propose ULs with
- Life Insurance as Easy as 1,2,3 (1/21/2019) - Buying life insurance can be confusing for consumers. Determining how much life insurance is difficult enough, deciding which type of policy is even more confusing. Financial Brokerage has a life insurance allocation tool that helps simplify the conversation. Not only will this tool help determine how much life insurance your clients need, it will also
- Relieve your Clients’ Policy Loan Burden (1/14/2019) - Stop me if you’ve heard this one before… During a client review you discover that your client has a life insurance policy that has accumulated cash value. However, you also see that loans have been taken from the policy to pay premiums or for funds for your client. Because the policy may not be performing
- NAC Benefit Solutions (12/27/2018) - See how a combination of customizable features equals financial security for your clients.
- AssetShield 5 | 7 | 10 (12/27/2018) - Hear about American Equity’s new accumulation product called the AssetShield and how it can help your client achieve their financial goals. Also, hear about the LIBR increase on the IncomeShield, that also just rolled out.
- Learn how to get free marketing tools using AtheneConnect. (12/27/2018) - Learn how to get free marketing tools using AtheneConnect.
- Why Permanent Life Insurance? (12/27/2018) - With one policy you cover part of your client’s pre-retirement death benefit need; you protect against their health care expense need throughout retirement, and they also accumulate cash value in reserve to hedge against other unexpected financial risks in retirement.
- Strategic Design Annuity X (12/27/2018) - Learn more about the Strategic Design Annuity X. Its unmatched combination of liquidity and income potential allows financial professionals and clients to design an income plan as dynamic as their lives.
- Why Permanent Life Insurance? (11/15/2018) - Many times when we think of the most common reasons why someone might purchase life insurance, we think of some of the major financial risks our clients face if they die before they retire. These common risks include lost income, the ability to pay off a mortgage and the ability to fund a college education
- Underwriting with Andrea #6 (10/2/2018) - Declines got you down? Underwriting is both an Art and a Science. Here at Financial Brokerage we know that the clients you protect have their own unique histories that often present Underwriting challenges. With so many options available, knowing where to start can be daunting. Let us help you choose the right carrier the first
- Underwriting with Andrea #5 (8/23/2018) - Declines got you down? Underwriting is both an Art and a Science. Here at Financial Brokerage we know that the clients you protect have their own unique histories that often present Underwriting challenges. With so many options available, knowing where to start can be daunting. Let us help you choose the right carrier the first
- Underwriting with Andrea #4 (7/19/2018) - Declines got you down? Underwriting is both an Art and a Science. Here at Financial Brokerage we know that the clients you protect have their own unique histories that often present Underwriting challenges. With so many options available, knowing where to start can be daunting. Let us help you choose the right carrier the first
- Rethink Guarantees – What Your Clients Are Missing (7/5/2018) - Rethink GuaranteesWhat Your Clients Are Missing
- Taxes Are On Sale! Three Ways to Take Advantage (6/27/2018) - The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 lowered Federal income tax rates for most Americans. Even though these rates are historically low, how long will they last? Deficits have increased under the current Congress and the National Debt continues out of control. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act only made the problem worse. A
- Interested in adding more value to your term life insurance sales? (6/14/2018) - Interested in adding more value to your term life insurance sales? Price is not always the most important feature for your clients. Learn who offers living benefits, premium discounts, streamlined underwriting and the best conversion options. You’ll never have to rely on price again!
- Underwriting with Andrea #2 (6/13/2018) - Underwriting is both an Art and a Science. Here at Financial Brokerage we know that the clients you protect have their own unique histories that often present Underwriting challenges. With so many options available, knowing where to start can be daunting. Let us help you choose the right carrier the first time. Stop Declines before they happen and contact me the next time you've "got a guy" that you're not quite sure where to start with. You might just be surprised at what I'll find…
- Taxes are on sale right now (5/9/2018) - Three life insurance sales ideas to help your client take advantage before it is too late Federal income taxes are on sale right now 2018 Federal income taxes are historically low. Between 1932 and 1986 the top income tax rates were usually above 70%, even spending 15 years above 90%! Rates have been considerably lower
- Why everyone you meet is worth $1,000! (5/8/2018) - Contact your Life Sales Manager for your next case. Brian Leising CLU, ChFC, CASLLife Sales Manager Direct email@example.com Gary PetersonCLU, ChFCLife Sales Manager Direct firstname.lastname@example.org Allen FrisbieLUTCFLife Sales Manager Direct email@example.com
- Agent Referral Program (4/26/2018) - Are you familiar with the Agent Referral Program at Financial Brokerage? Here is how it works: refer an agent to us and you get a bonus on all lines of their production for 10 years! Submit the referral on our website, and we do the rest for you! Contact your marketing team with questions. Thank
- Looking for Performance and Reliability? (4/17/2018) - Looking for Performance and Reliability? Both qualities matter when searching for the best IUL. That’s why our IUL portfolio includes the best performing IUL’s with the most stable companies in the country. The numbers prove it! Your clients want tax free income with no market risk!
- Income without fees? (4/12/2018) - Income without fees?
- You don’t have to settle for less than the best (4/4/2018) - Financial Brokerage has partnered with ITC to provide you with top website technology Insurance Website Builder so your firm can have a great insurance website. What This Partnership Means for You: Your choice from the Silver, Gold, Platinum and Emerald website plans $150 off setup A professionally designed website that is secure, PCI and HIPAA
- Take the worry of paying for medical care out of retirement! (4/4/2018) - Take the worry of paying for medical care out of retirement!
- Mind the Gap (3/28/2018) - How do you address the great retirement income gap your clients will face in their late retirement years? Do you realize their income gap is YOUR income gap? Many advisors find their clients prefer the life insurance based solutions. Their Income Gap is Your income Gap Video » Using Earned IncomePDF » The Great Income
- Ensight Webinar (3/15/2018) - Put Some Life into Your Life Insurance PresentationsThe first proposal visualization platform, providing an intuitive, interactive customer experience. Put Some Life into Your Life Insurance Presentations. Increase Customer Understanding & Sales Conversion. How Do I Start?Want to take a look? Here’s a virtual tour of the presentation system. These presentations are available
- Ensight Proposal Visualization Software (2/5/2018) - This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below. Forgot Your Password? Existing Users Log InUsername or EmailPassword Remember Me Forgot password? Click here to resetNew User? Click here to register
- Upcoming Mortality Table Changes Will Lower Annuity Payouts – by David Corwin, Annuity Sales Manager (10/1/2015) -
- Annuity Sales Talk – Athene Annuity (7/27/2015) -
- Silver, Gold or Platinum – where will you be? (1/29/2015) - Presented by David Corwin When it comes to perks, you want a program that gives you that little extra that you deserve and rewards you for your efforts and gives you money to put back into your business. Financial Brokerage has pulled out all the stops as we’ve just announced the Elite Producer Group
- What Social Security Seminars can do for YOU – Part 2 (12/31/2014) - Presented by Brian Leising Let’s put our two problems (you need more clients, pre-retirees need professional help) together and come up with a plan to help both parties. How many of your clients nearing retirement know their optimal social security filing option? What if you could help them make sense of governmental red tape and
- Annuity Risks Clients Should Consider (12/22/2014) - Presented by David Corwin I read an email recently and thought it would be great to share some of the talking points and also share some videos supporting the ideas mentioned. It spoke about the different risks that are out there that clients should consider when purchasing an annuity. The first one is Interest rate
- What Social Security Seminars can do for YOU – Part 1 (12/17/2014) - Presented by Brian Leising Some things are better together, like peanut butter and jelly, nuts and bolts, I’m sure you’ve seen the commercials. I want to talk about two types of people that go better together: baby boomers nearing retirement age and insurance producers looking for new clients. Do any of these problems apply to
- 2015 is Almost Here (12/15/2014) - Presented by Gary Peterson To help jump start your business see below. Life insurance left untouched may no longer be meeting your clients’ needs. By implementing a periodic policy review as part of your client retention process, you will keep a client’s protection program up-to-date and provide a valuable after-the-sale service. The net result will
- High Deductible Survival Plan – Part Three (12/9/2014) - Presented by Brian Leising In parts one and two, I explained how a basic term life policy with a critical illness provision could help your clients pay their health insurance deductibles in the event of a major illness. In this part, I will introduce methods and tools you can use to market this new term
- HYBRID (12/8/2014) - Presented by Richard Mangiameli If you look up the definition of “hybrid”, one of the results is “anything derived from heterogeneous sources, or composed of elements of different or incongruous kinds”. We can find Hybrid Power, Hybrid Literature, Hybrid Games and of course Hybrid Vehicles. In the insurance industry, we have hybrid insurance products where
- Final Expense vs Whole Life (12/4/2014) - Presented by Gary Peterson Here is an idea I received from two of our whole life/final expense carriers: These two carriers offer no-exam whole life plans that extend down into the final expense range ($10,000 to $25,000). What’s the difference? The final expense underwriting is faster but costs more. The client should be able to
- Transactional Selling vs. Solution-Based Selling (12/3/2014) - Presented by David Corwin My money (pardon the pun), is on solution-based selling; the difference being that transactional-based selling is too much related to the product itself. In other words, it means suggesting or pushing a particular product to your client before even learning that it might not benefit them. Imagine going to a car
- It’s time to break the ice on the topic of extended care planning with your clients (12/2/2014) - Presented by Donna Ries Even a short time spent talking today with your clients can help them avoid years of dealing with the consequences of hasty, sporadic decisions later on. We all age and most people end up needing help in some shape or form. Discussing possible scenarios with your clients won’t make them happen.
- High Deductible Survival Plan – Part Two (12/1/2014) - Presented by Brian Leising In part one, I discussed the needs many people have for both money to pay high health insurance deductibles and life insurance coverage. What if a life insurance policy could provide a traditional death benefit and a living benefit that clients could use to cover their deductible? Such policies do exist.
- The Rule of 72 (11/25/2014) - Presented by Richard Mangiameli The Rule of 72 is a shortcut to determine how long it takes for capital to double, and double again. For example, if you invest $100,000 and earn 7% per annum, you can divide 72 by 7 and learn that your money doubles – $200,000 in about 10 years. If you
- My Money Is Going Where? (11/24/2014) - Presented by Gary Peterson Do your clients have a plan for their IRA when they pass away? Do they know the government will be a beneficiary? Exactly how much money will pass to loved ones? What if they could: – Keep their IRA in their care, custody and control; – Potentially double or triple the
- The Important Decision at Retirement (11/20/2014) - Presented by David Corwin Did you know that, at retirement, you might have to make a difficult decision that could negatively impact your future financial security and that of your spouse? At retirement, you will have to decide how your pension benefit will be paid out for the rest of your life: Should you elect
- ROP Rider for a Younger Client (11/19/2014) - Presented by Donna Ries Here’s an idea to consider for a younger client: Protecting an income should be a client’s top priority. One option that may be advantageous for a younger client is the return of premium rider on a disability insurance policy. For example, a 27 year old female administrative office worker making $30,000
- High Deductible Survival Plan – Part One (11/18/2014) - Presented by Brian Leising Do you have clients with high deductible health insurance policies? Do you know people that need term life insurance? What do these questions even have in common? Follow along and I will explain. With the recent changes in the health insurance market, more people than ever now have high deductible plans.
- Part of the Plan (11/17/2014) - Presented by Richard Mangiameli When considering retirement income planning, life insurance and annuities should be part of the plan, because they may provide the most direct and efficient way to reach ones retirement goals.
- College Planning Market (11/13/2014) - Presented by Gary Peterson If you work in the college planning market, you are well aware of strategies to move assets or overfund permanent life insurance policies for tax-free cash. What’s better than rearranging existing dollars into better funding vehicles? How about FREE MONEY! One of our life insurance carriers actually offers college scholarships to
- Health Care in Retirement (11/12/2014) - Presented by David Corwin In 2012, men reaching age 65 had an average additional life expectancy of 17.8 years, while woman reaching age 65 could expect to live an additional 20.4 years on average. While estimates vary, a couple retiring at age 65 without private health insurance from a former employer can expect to pay
- Are you living with half a health plan? (11/11/2014) - Presented by Donna Ries Medical plans cover the costs of doctors and hospitals, but are your clients prepared to cover the financial costs when an unexpected, devastating event occurs and they are unable to work? Without an income, who will pay for the basic necessities such as mortgage payments, utilities, gas, groceries and other necessities?
- Six Questions for Six Life Insurance Sales to Seniors – Part 6 (11/10/2014) - Presented by Brian Leising Do you have senior clients? Did they purchase only one product from you? Was it a Medicare supplement, annuity, long term care or final expense policy? If you were able to uncover the need for one insurance product, could you uncover another? What if you had six simple questions to ask