Advance Notice: New web quoting tool to replace Illustration Manager.
You’ve been asking for it and it’s almost here – quoting via the web without needing to download software! We’ve estimated that it will be available in August. Benefits for your agency and your brokers:
- Web based — no download or installation required — available anywhere with an internet connection.
- Mobile-friendly, responsive layout allows for quoting on the go.
- Clean new design makes the information you need more accessible.
- New term comparison table shows calculated premium or face values across term lengths and rate classes, creating easy upsell opportunities.
- Always up-to-date with LGA’s latest rates.
- Improved quote display makes it easy to keep track of your current calculated premium.
- Streamlined contact management.
More intuitive management of saved illustrations. Important information:
- Illustration Manager v2.6 is the last version and will NOT be updated in the future.
- Any saved information in any version of Illustration Manager will NOT be moved to web quoting by LGA. Users will have to re-enter the information as they see fit.
- Any archived/saved illustrations will NOT be accessible or moved after launch. If you require access to any saved illustrations, please download and save them to your computer prior to launch.
- Illustration Manager is being replaced with the new web quoting tool. The URL address will be announced just prior to launch. Please bookmark the address for easy access.
- Once launched, if you are unable to access the web quoting tool, please contact your IT department and ask to have the URL white-listed.
The landing page for the partner dashboard will be changing to allow direct access to the web quoting tool.
Download the Bulletin MIB Frequently Asked Questions As an important part of our underwriting process, we want to share some information about MIB, Inc. Download the Bulletin